These lean turkey meatballs seasoned with Dash™ Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend are topped with a tasty low-sodium homemade sauce bursting with flavor.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey breast
- 3 tbsp. Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 2 egg whites
- ½ c. barbecue sauce
- 1⁄3 c. unseasoned bread crumbs
- ½ c. grape jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ground turkey, Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend, egg whites and bread crumbs in a large bowl.
- Shape into 20 1-inch meatballs.
- Place meatballs on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat in the oven for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Combine Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend, grape jelly, Dijon mustard and barbecue sauce in a small, heavy saucepan.
- Heat until jelly melts.
- Serve with meatballs.