A real crowd pleaser that's perfect for a chilly night, this classic dish calls for penne pasta, bell pepper, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese, along with spaghetti sauce and Dash™ Italian Medley Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- 1 c. chopped green bell pepper
- 8 oz. sliced fresh mushrooms
- ¼ c. shredded part-skim low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- 3 c. low-sodium spaghetti sauce
- ½ tsp. sugar
- 4 tsp. Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- 2 c. uncooked mostaccioli or penne pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse and drain.
- Spray saucepan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Sauté bell pepper 1 to 2 minutes or until tender.
- Add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, Italian Medley Seasoning Blend and sugar.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add cooked pasta; heat through.
- Serve topped with mozzarella cheese.