Tortillas? Check. Cheese? Check. Seasoned ground turkey? Perfect. Modern nachos with a dash of Dash™.
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Featured Product:
- 4 6-inch flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp. sliced green onions
- 4 oz. ground turkey
- ½ c. shredded low-fat, low-sodium cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend or Chicken Grilling Blend
- 2⁄3 c. mild or medium salsa
- Cut each tortilla into eight wedges; lightly spray one side of each wedge with cooking spray.
- Place wedges on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes in a preheated 350-degree oven, or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Cook ground turkey in small nonstick pan; sprinkle with desired seasoning blend and cook until browned, stirring to break up meat. Add salsa.
- Cook until heated through.
- Place a small amount of turkey mixture on each tortilla wedge.
- Sprinkle with green onion.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- When ready to serve, return to oven for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts.