Simple to assemble and full of flavor, this enchilada recipe features chopped chicken, green peppers, salsa and Mrs. Dash® Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend. Fill your tortillas to make an authentic dinner entree.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- ½ c. shredded low-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 small flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp. chopped green bell peppers
- ¼ c. light sour cream
- ½ c. salsa, divided
- Cook chicken in a skillet sprayed with no-stick spray over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add onion and green pepper; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sour cream, two-thirds of the cheddar cheese, Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend and half of the salsa.
- Spoon even amounts of the mixture into the tortillas and roll.
- Place in a baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover with remaining salsa and cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered in preheated 350-degree oven for 15 minutes.