A dinner recipe that works with your busy lifestyle. In just 20 minutes you can create a savory Italian favorite, thanks to Mrs. Dash®.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1 ½ tsp. Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- ¼ c. shredded Romano cheese
- 8 oz. can low-sodium tomato sauce
- Spray broiler pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts on broiler.
- Sprinkle each with 1/4 teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
- Broil 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and repeat seasoning.
- Broil until chicken is done.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over chicken.
- Broil just until cheese is melted.
- Combine tomato sauce and remaining 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend in saucepan.
- Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle with basil.