Customary cranberry relish gets a fresh twist thanks to Mrs. Dash® Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend. Add a spark to your holiday spread with this tasty and tart recipe.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 medium tart apple, chopped
- 1⁄3 c. walnut pieces
- ½ tsp. Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. Sugar Twin®
- ½ tsp. lemon juice
- ¼ c. chopped celery
- 1 c. fresh cranberries
- In a small skillet, sauté celery and onion in butter until tender.
- Add the apple, lemon juice and Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat until apple is tender, stirring occasinally.
- Stir in the cranberries, Sugar Twin and water.
- Cook and stir until berries pop and liquid is syrupy.
- Add walnuts.