Colorful vegetables add nutritious fiber to pasta in a light and cheesy sauce. This pasta dish is flavored with the bold taste of Dash™ Italian Medley Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ c. green bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 4 oz. uncooked fettuccine
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 4 tsp. Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- ½ c. zucchini, inside portion removed and cut in thin strips
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ c. red bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding 2 teaspoons Italian Medley Seasoning Blend to boiling water while cooking.
- Combine tomatoes, bell peppers and zucchini in large bowl, set aside.
- Add hot cooked fettuccine to vegetables in bowl.
- Add olive oil, remaining 2 teaspoons Italian Medley Seasoning Blend and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Transfer to serving platter.
For variety, substitute your favorite vegetable mix for bell peppers and zucchini.