Mrs. Dash® Hamburger Grilling Blend and avocado mix together to create a bold, Mexican flavor worthy of a weekend fiesta.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Hamburger Grilling Blend
- ½ c. diced onion
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 4 tbsp. Hamburger Grilling Blend
- 1 lb. ground sirloin
- 4 hamburger buns
- ½ c. diced green peppers
- 1 medium avocado, mashed
- 3 tbsp. fat-free mayonnaise
- Combine ground sirloin, 3 tablespoons Hamburger Grilling Blend, onions and green peppers in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Blend together avocado, 1 tablespoon Hamburger Grilling Blend and fat-free mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Place burgers under preheated broiler and brown patties on both sides until juices run clear, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve hamburger topped with avocado mixture and sliced tomato on bun.