Following through on your resolve to eat more fish is easier when the meal is deliciously flavored with Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend. With a bag of frozen mixed vegetables and your favorite white fish, this one-pot meal is easy to make and serve.
- Cook Time: 18 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 small onion, diced
- ¼ c. clam juice
- ¼ c. water
- 10 oz. frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 ½ tbsp. Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 ½ tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 oz. firm white fish, cut into 2-inch pieces
- ¼ c. diced celery
- 1 ½ c. reduced-fat milk
- Combine Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend, clam juice, water, onion, celery, fish and bay leaf in a heavy medium-sized saucepan.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until fish is opaque (about 5 minutes).
- Add milk and frozen vegetables to pan.
- Cover and heat over medium-high heat until mixture boils (about 8 to 10 minutes).
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons of water and stir into milk mixture; cook over medium-high heat until thickened (about 2 minutes).
- Discard bay leaf.
- Serve garnished with lemon and chopped fresh parsley.