This easy-to-prepare Fisherman's Stew is the perfect dish for a rainy day. Toss your ingredients into a crockpot, flavor with Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend and enjoy.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 10 oz. frozen cooked small shrimp
- 15 oz. can chopped stewed tomatoes
- 6 oz. can tuna packed in water, undrained
- 4 tbsp. Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 2 20-oz. cans vegetable broth
- 8 oz. frozen white fish, cubed
- Combine broth, stewed tomatoes and Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend in 3-quart stockpot.
- Bring to a boil; add seafood.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes.