Impress your dinner guests with this foil-wrapped flounder recipe, made easy with Mrs. Dash® Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend. No seafood lover could pass up this delicious dish.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 c. fresh pea pods
- ¼ red or green pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. dry white wine or water
- 2 tsp. Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 lb. flounder fillets
- ½ c. thinly sliced scallions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place each fillet in center of four 12-inch pieces of foil.
- Sprinkle each fillet with 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend, 1/2 tablespoon butter, 1 tablespoon wine and 1/4 of the vegetables.
- Fold foil over fillets and seal tightly at top of packet.
- Place foil packet on baking sheet.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.