Get your grains in with this delicious fiber-rich side that takes a sweet turn with dried cranberries and apricots. Add in toasted slivered almonds for colossal crunch and Original Blend for full flavor.
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Original Blend
- 1 c. hot water
- 2 tbsp. Molly McButter®
- ½ c. dried whole-wheat couscous
- ½ c. dried apricots, cut into small pieces
- ½ c. dried cranberries
- ¼ c. toasted slivered almonds
- 1 tsp. Original Blend
- In a small saucepan, add water and Molly McButter; bring to a boil.
- Turn off heat and stir in couscous and Original Blend. Cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Remove cover, toss with a fork, and add apricots, cranberries and slivered almonds.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.