A perfect side for your next Greek-inspired dinner. Sprinkle with Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend for light and lemony taste.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ c. chopped onion
- 2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 c. long-grain rice
- 4 oz. feta cheese
- Cook onion in hot oil until tender, but not brown, in a large saucepan.
- Add uncooked rice; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Slowly add chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
- Crumble feta cheese.
- Stir in feta, Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend and mint.
- Serve warm.