Grilled Chicken Pizza
- 2 tbsp. Chicken Grilling Blend
- 3 tsp. olive oil
- 3 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tbsp. Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 8 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 c. low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 thinly sliced medium onion
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and 1 tablespoon Chicken Grilling Blend.
- Place on grill and cook for five minutes; turn once and cook for another 5 minutes or until juices run clear when a skewer is inserted.
- Remove chicken and cut into slivers.
- Turn grill to low and lightly toast tortillas.
- Remove and place on a baking sheet.
- Spread tomato sauce on tortillas; sprinkle with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Place chicken slivers on top of sauce; scatter with peppers and onions divided evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining Chicken Grilling Blend.
- Top with cheese and cook on very low grill for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Be careful not to burn the bottom of the crusts.
- Remove and serve immediately.