Winter squash is the surprise ingredient in this creamy mashed potato duo. Combine with cubed potatoes, fat-free sour cream and freshly grated Parmesan cheese for a delicious and savory autumn dish.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- ¼ c. fat-free sour cream
- 12 oz. package frozen cooked winter squash
- 3 tbsp. softened margarine
- 4 c. potatoes, peeled and cut in 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp. Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1⁄3 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook squash according to package directions.
- Place potatoes in large pan and cover with water.
- Cook until tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- Combine squash, potatoes, butter and sour cream in a mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat another 1 to 2 minutes to thoroughly mix.
- Serve hot.