You're in luck — here's a rich and hearty stew that simmers high-fiber veggies and lean stewing beef in low-sodium beef broth. You won't miss the salt, thanks to the savory flavor of Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 40 Minutes
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Featured Product:
- 4 medium onions, cut into quarters
- 6 medium carrots, cut into thirds
- 2 lb. stewing beef, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 capful Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 15 oz. can low-sodium beef broth
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 c. frozen peas
- Heat oil in large saucepan and add beef; brown on all sides.
- Add beef broth, bay leaf and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add onions, carrots and potatoes; simmer for another 30 minutes or until beef and vegetables are tender.
- Add peas to beef and continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and serve hot.