All it takes is three ingredients and three easy steps to serve this delicious appetizer. Dash™ Garlic Herb Marinade brings on extra flavor. Serve with a festive toothpick for instant delicious fun.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Garlic Herb Marinade
- 1 lb. fresh mushrooms, cleaned, with stems left on
- ½ c. plain breadcrumbs
- 1 c. Garlic Herb Marinade
- Place mushrooms in an oven bag and add Garlic Herb Marinade.
- Marinate mushrooms for 10 minutes.
- Place mushrooms (in bag) in an ovenproof dish, cut two slits in the top of the bag, and place in a preheated 350-degree oven for 20 minutes, until mushrooms are tender yet firm.
- Remove mushrooms in bag from oven; discard excess marinade and bag.
- Place breadcrumbs in a medium-sized bowl and add warm mushrooms.
- Coat mushrooms thoroughly.
- Serve mushrooms warm with toothpicks.