Kalamata olives, capers, grape tomatoes and Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend combine delightfully to deliver a flavorful experience from the Mediterranean.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. divided olive oil
- 2 c. halved grape tomatoes
- 3 tsp. Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp. rinsed and drained capers
- ¼ c. green olives, halved and pitted
- ¼ c. Kalamata olives, halved and pitted
- 4 cod fillets (about 4 to 6 oz. each)
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle both sides of cod with 1 teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
- Cook 6 minutes, turning once.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Heat remaining olive oil in same skillet over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes, olives, capers and remaining Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
- Cook 2 minutes or until tomatoes are softened.
- Serve tomato mixture over cod.