Minestrone soup is full of stewed veggies, beef broth and pasta shells, all seasoned with Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend. Simmer on low and let the aroma of the soup fill the house on a brisk fall night.
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 15 oz. can salt-free diced tomatoes, undrained
- ½ c. chopped onions
- 1 c. peeled and thinly sliced carrots
- 1 c. frozen green beans
- 2 tbsp. Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1 c. thinly sliced cabbage
- 15 oz. can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 25-oz. cans low-sodium beef broth
- ½ c. thinly sliced celery
- Heat oil in large stockpot over medium heat.
- Add carrots, celery and onion.
- Cook over medium heat until tender.
- Sprinkle with Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Add beef broth, tomatoes and green beans; cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in kidney beans and cabbage; cook another 20 minutes or until heated thoroughly and cabbage is tender.
- Stir in pasta and heat one more minute.