A citrus-infused salad that's easy to enjoy at your favorite picnic spot. Fresh olives, onions, orange slices and salad greens are tossed together with Mrs. Dash® Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend, white wine vinegar and olive oil for a light and fresh summertime staple.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄3 c. thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tbsp. Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 2 peeled and thinly sliced oranges
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 3 c. salad greens
- ¼ c. pitted black olives
- Make vinaigrette by combining white wine vinegar, olive oil and Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Mix well.
- Pour over oranges and let sit 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Place salad greens on the bottom of a large platter.
- Arrange orange slices, green onions and olives over greens.
- Serve immediately.