Spice up cauliflower with this quick and easy recipe. Chopped onion, fresh ginger, olive oil and Mrs. Dash® work together to bring unique flavor to oven-baked cauliflower.
- Cook Time: 21 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Original Blend
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
- 4 tbsp. Original Blend
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Unpack, wash and remove core from cauliflower, keeping whole flower in one piece.
- Rub with olive oil and sprinkle with ginger, onion and Original Blend.
- Wrap in a large piece of tin foil with 3 tablespoons of water and roast 15 minutes.
- Open foil.
- Reduce oven to 400 degrees.
- Continue to roast 5 minutes.
- Serve family style in foil, or plate to individual servings.