Tis the season for pumpkin lattes, desserts and soup! Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend complements pumpkin and brown sugar, making this dish a fall favorite.
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- ¼ tsp. ground pepper
- 2 ½ c. low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tbsp. Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 3 c. canned pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 c. 2% milk
- In a large saucepan melt butter, stir in Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend and stir for a few minutes.
- Lower heat, add pumpkin and stir well; mix in remaining ingredients.
- If serving immediately, heat slowly but do not boil.
- If serving later, reheat gently just before ready to eat.
- Garnish each serving with sour cream.