Slice and dice summer's beautiful bounty of fresh vegetables and cook quickly until crisp-tender. The flavors of this easy-to-make ratatouille are enhanced with Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 c. sliced green bell pepper
- 1 c. sliced onion
- 2 c. eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp. Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1 c. sliced red bell pepper
- 2 c. sliced zucchini
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add onion, peppers, zucchini and eggplant.
- Cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle with Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.