Spiral noodles are accented with broccoli, carrots and sliced red bell peppers to create a hearty and healthy meal. Original Blend and reduced-fat sour cream give the perfect amount of flavor and seasoning.
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Table Blend
- ½ c. grated Romano cheese
- 1 c. reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 lb. rotini pasta
- 1 c. baby carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp. Table Blend
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, steam broccoli and carrots until tender-crisp.
- Drain and place in large bowl.
- Cut red pepper into strips, removing pith and seeds.
- Add pepper strips to bowl with sour cream, Table Blend and cheese.
- Drain pasta, add to vegetable mixture, stir until well coated and serve.