- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine red pepper, corn, onion, Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend, lemon juice, olive oil and honey.
- Mix well and refrigerate.
- Spray salmon steaks with olive oil.
- Sprinkle salmon steaks with Chicken Grilling Blend.
- Place steaks on foil-lined baking sheet and roast in oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Or grill each steak 5 to 6 minutes per side on medium-high grill.
- Mince parsley.
- Add parsley to corn mixture and serve over cooked salmon steaks.
- Can also be served with bottled salsa.