With diced potatoes and Mrs. Dash®-seasoned shrimp, this soup is the perfect way to warm up on a chilly evening. Plate with chopped parsley for that final touch.
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Original Blend
- 3 c. water
- ½ c. peeled and diced potato
- 1⁄3 c. dry sherry or white wine
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ¼ c. reduced-fat sour cream
- 8 oz. frozen cooked shrimp, defrosted
- 1 tsp. Original Blend
- 6 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- ½ c. chopped celery
- 1 c. 2% milk
- Combine water, celery, potato and Original Blend in large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until celery and potatoes are tender.
- Combine milk and flour in medium bowl until smooth.
- Add to potato mixture, stirring constantly.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp and butter.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until thick and bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in wine and sour cream.
- Heat and serve.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.