Easy Shrimp Dip makes for a perfect party appetizer. It has a fresh taste, thanks to the lemon juice, Tabasco® and Original Blend.
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Original Blend
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- ½ tsp. Tabasco
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ c. reduced-fat sour cream
- 8 oz. frozen cooked shrimp, defrosted, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Original Blend
- 8 oz. package reduced-fat cream cheese
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth.
- Add sour cream and continue to beat until fluffy.
- Add shrimp, ketchup, Original Blend and vinegar; stir gently to mix well.
- Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.