Our healthy take on an American classic is perfect for tailgating parties, rain or shine. Take a bite out of this traditional burger, with nutritious fixin's and a flavorful boost of coarsely ground spices from Mrs. Dash® Hamburger Grilling Blend.
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Hamburger Grilling Blend
- 1 sliced medium red onion
- 4 pieces curly-leaf lettuce
- 5 tbsp. Hamburger Grilling Blend
- 1 medium beefsteak tomato, sliced
- 4 sesame-seed hamburger buns
- 4 reduced-fat cheddar cheese, sliced thin
- 1 lb. 95% lean ground sirloin
- Combine ground sirloin and 3 tablespoons Hamburger Grilling Blend in a medium bowl.
- Shape meat mixture into four 4-inch round, flat patties.
- Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons Hamburger Grilling Blend on hamburger patties.
- Place burgers under preheated broiler (or grill) and brown patties on both sides until juices run clear, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Top hamburgers with cheddar cheese, onion, lettuce and tomato, and place on bun.