Let your taste buds take a trip with the robust and romantic flavors of sautéed onion, succulent shrimp and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend. Serve this combination over rice with fresh lemon slices for a satisfyingly savory meal.
- Dry shrimp with paper towel and sprinkle with Original Blend.
- Add butter to large skillet and heat to bubbling; add garlic and shrimp and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
- Remove shrimp and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add cooking oil and sauté onions until tender.
- Add chopped tomatoes and season with Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend to taste.
- Cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and heat for 1 minute.
- Serve over rice; garnish with fresh lemon slices.
- Note: 40% of calories from fat.