This is a healthy, low-sodium take on the traditional spinach casserole made with cream of mushroom soup and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook Time: 46 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 75 oz. can low-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 tbsp. Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3 tbsp. milk
- ½ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 10-oz. packages frozen spinach, chopped, thawed, liquid pressed out
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cream of mushroom soup in bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Beat in eggs; add milk and beat mixture well.
- Add Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and Parmesan cheese; blend well and add spinach.
- Spray a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour into prepared dish and bake 45 minutes.