Basil, Dash™ and vinegar amplify succulent shrimp in this easy-to-prepare stir-fry.
- Cook Time: 6 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 24 uncooked shrimp
- 1 tbsp. Molly McButter Butter Flavor Sprinkles
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 c. julienned green bell pepper
- 1 tsp. crushed basil
- 1 tbsp. Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 c. julienned red bell pepper
- Heat oil over medium high heat in a large skillet or wok.
- Stir-fry peppers for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp, basil and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and continue cooking until shrimp are done, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add vinegar and cook until reduced.
- Sprinkle with Molly McButter and stir until dissolved.
- Serve over rice.