Try this delicious Stuffed Mushroom recipe from Dash™. Garnished with breadcrumbs, this fancy appetizer will be gone before the party even gets started.
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- ¼ c. finely chopped onion
- 24 cleaned fresh mushrooms
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- ½ c. reduced-fat sour cream
- ¼ c. finely chopped celery
- ¼ c. dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove mushroom stems and finely chop.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in small skillet.
- Add chopped mushroom stems, onion, celery and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Cook over medium heat about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat; stir in breadcrumbs and sour cream.
- Spoon lightly into mushroom caps.
- Arrange stuffed mushrooms on baking sheet.
- Melt remaining butter and combine with lemon juice.
- Drizzle over stuffed mushrooms.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.