Chase away winter chills with this tortellini soup recipe. With just 20 minutes in the kitchen and four ingredients, this is a simple-to-prepare hearty and healthy dish.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 9 oz. package fresh tortellini, cooked according to package directions, rinsed and drained
- 1 qt. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 9 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well drained
- Combine chicken broth and Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and tortellini and heat for 5 additional minutes.