Leftover turkey never tasted so good. With cheesy goodness, broccoli florets, lovely turkey and Dash™, you'll have a delicious meal in just 50 minutes.
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Chicken Grilling Blend
- 1 ½ tbsp. Chicken Grilling Blend
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 ¼ c. milk
- 3 c. cooked, diced turkey
- 2 ½ tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ c. cooked broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Melt butter and sauté onions for a few minutes in a saucepan.
- Gradually add flour and whisk to make a smooth paste.
- Slowly add milk and whisk until smooth; cook until slightly thickened.
- Add Chicken Grilling Blend and mix well.
- Place broccoli in greased casserole, lay turkey on top of broccoli and pour sauce over turkey and broccoli.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.