An easy recipe for someone with a busy schedule, Veggie Wraps take less than 25 minutes to make. The mixture of Dash™ Onion and Herb Seasoning Blend with chili sauce gives a little Southwest kick to the meal.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Featured Product:
- Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 small zucchini, ends removed, halved and cut into 3-inch strips
- 1 c. cooked corn kernels
- 3 large flour tortillas
- 1 ½ c. packaged lettuce mixture of choice
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded, halved and cut into 3-inch strips
- 1 ½ tbsp. Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 6 tbsp. salt-free chili sauce
- 1 c. black beans, rinsed and drained
- Grill peppers and zucchini until tender.
- Combine cooked vegetable mixture, black beans, corn, chili sauce and Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend in large bowl; mix well.
- Place 1/2 cup lettuce and 1 cup vegetable mixture on each tortilla.
- Fold tortilla top and bottom over mixture, then roll sides in to form a tight-rolled sandwich, then cut each in half.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 2 hours.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Variation: For a spicy version, substitute chili sauce with medium salsa.